Do you even lift?
This question will trigger any weight lifter, No one who lifts weights wants to be asked “Do you even lift” it’s a condescending statement used to question the legitimacy of ones lifting experience and knowledge. Do you even lift? Started life on Body Building forums and soon grew in popularity becoming an internet Meme.
A great video was later made by Vitalysed TV where the presenter asked the dreaded question to people coming and going from the gym, and some of these people got offended, the video has had over 12 million views on Youtube.
A range of “Do you even lift” mugs have been spawned as a result
Do You Even Lift? Mugs
Available with the following designs
- “Do You Even Lift?” with a cartoon image of Steve Pulcinella of Iron sports Gym
- “Do You Even Lift?” with a Dumbell photo
- “Do You Even Lift?” Black & White image of a hardcore gym
- “Do You Even Lift?” and a flexed arm with bulging bicep
- “Brother, do you even attempt to raise heavy objects against the force of gravity?”
- “Do You Even Lift?” with Cartoon Cow Image
- Simply “Do You Even Lift?”
- And finally some designs with “Bro Do You Even Lift?”
All mugs are available in various sizes and are microwave and dishwasher safe.