Most mugs made today are lead-free as dictated by international manufacturing standards. Commonly used lead-free glazes can however still contain minuscule amounts of lead, especially in Earthenware pottery, although the levels are very small and are considered safe by regulatory bodies some people still want the total piece of mind that they are not consuming any lead whatsoever, no matter how small.
So here are some lead-free mugs that will give you total peace of mind.
These Mugs have been made from Non-Toxic, FDA certified lead and cadmium free white Porcelain or Stoneware, both materials are extremely durable and clean well.
Various designs are on offer which includes
- Elisa – A standardly shaped mug with a large 360ml capacity
- Flora – A funny and unique square-shaped rim and bendy body with decorative lines, the mugs feature strait rectangular handles
- Amparo – A classic design with a flared rim and wing-shaped handles
- Elvira – Large regular coffee cups with ergonomic handles
- Carina – A bell-shaped coffee mug with strait topped handles