Whittard has just added to their range this pair of no-nonsense Latte Glasses which feature a conical design low down handle and circular base.
As with most Latte Glasses, the capacity is small at only 260ml, but nothing beats drinking Latte from a glass especially when there’s a shot of your favourite whisky in there, here is a quick recipe for your new Latte glass.
- Add 300ml of milk, your favourite coffee and sugar (if required) to a giant mug such as this one or other suitable container
- Heat mug and contents in the microwave for 1 minute
- Add your favourite whisky to your Latte Mugs with a shot glass in one of the following quantities
- Lightweight / sensible 1 shot
- Connoisseur 2 shots
- Heavyweight three shots
- Alcoholic 4 shots
- Beyond help five shots
- Once the microwave is finished whisk the contents until it is all frothy
- Pour contents into your latte mug
- Add a squirt of whipped cream on the top
- Appreciate your alcoholic latte and the fine quality of Whittard glass